So this was actually day 3 of my Insanity workout/eating plan and I felt really great. The plan is intense but it's actually very easy if you plan ahead. You eat 5 times a day with each meal being between 300 and 400 calories.
Last night I fixed all of my daytime meals and snacks and entered all of my meals into myfitnesspal.com. Although Insanity give you an idea of the calories in each meal, they..as i found out, are not accurate because it doesn't tell you exactly what to buy.
This morning I got up at 5:45, worked out and then had my post workout meal, packed my food for the day and got ready for work.
I'm still going strong and still liking everything, but we'll see how I feel on day 23 :).
I'm tracking my progress in pictures instead of tracking it on the scale (although I do want to see movement on the scale). I am currently at my highest weight ever in life...almost as much as I weighed when I was PREGNANT so that scale has got to move!
No comments:
Post a Comment